Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Awesome Customer Email

Dear Study Island Staff,

I had to just stop my work today and just say a heart felt thank you to each and everyone of you. From the custodial staff to the top executives and equally the middle men and women, I will forever be indebted to you.

You have no idea how much you have done for myself and my students. I've taught 4th grade for about 9 years and never have I felt more effective than this year when I committed to using your program to guide us through the common core standards. The general nature of common core standards overwhelmed me but you have really been here for me and it is more than words. A retiring teacher made me commit to trying your program this year and I can not imagine life without you. Thank you all tremendously.

Sincerely,
Dorothy J. Taylor
djtaylor@interact.ccsd.net


No comments: